Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is a homeowner's association and a Metro District?
A: It is a non-profit corporation registered with the State and managed by a duly elected Board of Directors. Its purpose is to maintain all common areas and to govern the community in accordance with the provision of the legal documents: CC&Rs, Bylaws, and Articles of Incorporation. The governing legal documents for the association may be viewed online within the Resource Center page of this site. The corporation is financially supported by all members of the homeowners association. Membership is both automatic and mandatory.
Tallyn's Reach Homeowners Association
- The Tallyn's Reach HOA is responsible for administrative and financial management, maintaining directors and officers and general liability insurance, and community relations such as arranging social events, creating and maintaining websites and newsletters, covenant control and enforcement, design review, and ancillary services such as trash collection through a selected service contractor.
Tallyn’s Reach Metropolitan District
- Your exclusive membership is automatic with the purchase of a Tallyn’s Reach home. Membership dues provide the necessary resources to maintain Tallyn’s Reach exclusive facilities for the enjoyment of all Tallyn’s Reach residents.
- The Tallyn’s Reach Metropolitan District is a governmental entity with the power to impose property taxes and other fees and charges and is governed by an elected board of directors made up of property owners within the district’s respective boundaries.
- The district is responsible for operations and maintenance of all common area landscaping and parks, the clubhouse, pool, tennis courts and the playground.
Q: How much are the Master Association and Metro District fees and when are they due?
- Master Association: $149.00 paid annually
- If received after January 10, a late fee of $25.00, late interest and a processing fee of $10 are charged each month until received.
- Please make your check payable to Tallyn's Reach Master Association. Each homeowner should have received a statement with coupons in the mail. The check and coupon should be sent together to the bank, if the coupon has been lost or misplaced, please contact CPMS at 303-841-8658. Homeowners may also pay assessments online by going to www.tallynsreach.com/residentlogin.
- Metro District: $186.00 paid quarterly and due on the 1st of January, April, July and October.
- After the 10th, a late fee of $15 and a processing fee of $10 are charged.
- Please make your check payable to Tallyn's Reach Metro District. Each homeowner should receive a statement in the mail. The check and payment stub should be sent together to the bank, if the payment stub has been lost or misplaced the check can be mailed to HCM. Homeowners may also pay assessments online by going to https://billingservices.cliftonlarsonallen.com/ubs/.
Q: What services are provided by the HOA and Metro District?
- Master Association:
- Trash Removal - Waste Management
- Legal Services
- Covenant Control
- Architectural Control
- On-site Management
- Board Insurance
- Social Activities
- Metro District:
- Landscape, snow removal and overall maintenance for common areas. (Snow removal on streets is City of Aurora)
- Amenities - Pool, Clubhouse, Tennis Courts, Play ground
- Parks & Trails Seasonal Decorations
- Insurance for Common Areas
- Utilities for Common Areas
- Management and Administration